Learn more at 2015 Summer Residential Training Camp
|NCAA CHAMPION DARYL WEBER ON WP & CAROLYN WESTER -Body Leveraging in Christiansburg, VA|
|Partial Entry Level One Basic Beginner Body Leveraging Warm Up Compilation|
|SUMMER 2014 @ WRESTLING PREP UPDATE|
– 2X OLYMPIAN & UNDEFEATED UFC FIGHTER – ON WRESTLING PREP & CAROLYN WESTER
For the NINTH Summer WRESTLING PREP is offering comprehensive and unique SUMMER Residential Training Camps, Team Camps, Private Sessions, Academic Training, Match Night – Match Mornings, Open Rooms and Private Groups.
- ACADEMIC – SAT/ACT – COLLEGE PREP – COLLEGE RECRUITING TRAINING AND CLASSES AVAILABLE
- LIVE WRESTLING / MATCH NIGHTS EVER WEEK – OVER 22,000 MATCHES WRESTLED IN 2013
- TEAM CAMPS WITH MIXED MODULES TO MEET COACHES NEEDS
- OVER 1384 WRESTLERS IN SUMMER 2013
- WEEKEND TOURNAMENTS AND COMPETITIONS WITH BEST OF CA WRESTLING AVAILABLE
- FOLKSTYLE – FREESTYLE – GRECO COACHES & COUNSELORS
- BODY LEVERAGING
- INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AVAILABLE
WRESTLING PREP training can make the difference . . .
- 212 Wrestlers in College
- 48 Wrestlers in Graduate School
- 438 Scholarships and or Financial Assistance Given
- 22,000 Matches Wrestled Summer 2013 in Q3 (June thru Aug)
- 1384 Wrestlers at WP SJ Facility
- 2944 Wrestlers at WP SJ Facility in past 12 months
- 14 Match Nites (no cost)
- 44 Open Rooms (no cost)
- 4 CA CIF State Champs, 5 CA CIF State Finalists, 23 CA CIF State Placers
- State Champs or Placers in MO, AZ, OR, VA
- Champions, AA’s or Placers 2013 Journeymen, 2013 Clovis World Challenge, 2013 Freak Show, 2013 Super 32, 2013 JJ Classic, 2013 Walsh Jesuit Ironman, 2013 Zinken, 2013 Reno TOC, 2014 Doc B’s, 2014 Tim Brown, 2014 Temecula, 2014 5 Counties, 2014 Mid Cals, 2014 CA CIF, 2014 MO State, 2014 AZ State, 2014 VA State, 2014 OR State, 2014 SCWAY Grade State, 2014 CA USA Grade State, 2014 NHSCA, 2014 Flo Nationals, 2014 USA Folkstyle Nationals, 2014 Vegas
- Competed in 18 Off Season Tournaments at HS Level Across CA and the Nation
- 234 SAT / ACT Assistance Given
- 11 International Wrestlers Sponsored
WRESTLING PREP Residential Training Summer Camps run for 9 weeks. Each week is comprised of 14 sessions with clinicians/counselors best suited to the skill set and goals of the wrestlers participating. Cost is $280.00 per week. This year, residential training summer camps will be offered:
- Week One – June 15-20
- Week Two – June 22-27
- Week Three – June 29 – July 4
- Week Four – July 6 – 11
- Week Five – July 13 – 18
- Week Six – July 20 – 25
- Week Seven – July 27 – August 1
- Week Eight – August 3 – 8
- Week Nine – August 10 – 15
RESIDENTIAL TRAINING SUMMER CAMPS run from Sunday around 1:00 pm to Friday at 11:30 am. Athletes can Sleep Over or Commute. The price per week is $280.00 and includes all training, over night accommodations and meals and 14 plus sessions of wrestling. Sessions are divided between technique then intensive drilling and comprehensive body leveraging to memorialize what they have learned. The athletes get in shape and develop mental toughness from wrestling not from conditioning runs.
EACH WEEK Athletes train in 14 sessions ranging from 3 hours to 1.5 hours. Monday thru Thursday the wrestlers are instructed in three sessions usually going from 9:30 am to 12:00 or 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm to 9:00 or 9:30 pm. Friday session is typically 9:30 am to 11:00 pm. On Sundays they typically train from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and again in the evening from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. . The wrestlers are fed three times a day with a series of snacks included.
COMPREHENSIVE CLINICIANS and COUNSELORS are available every week to best serve the needs of the athletes. This is Wrestling Prep’s ninth summer of training. Beginning in 2007 we converted from Camps to Residential Training Camps based on a module system that could better serve the diverse needs of the wrestlers. We wanted to make sure when a family pays for training, they are getting what best suits their wrestler as opposed to a camp where what is taught is based upon the best skill set of the clinician. In order to reach the goal, Wrestling Prep structured the training around a diverse and comprehensive list of clinicians and counselors – the majority of which have trained for some component of their Careers at Wrestling Prep. This provides seamless transfer of information to athletes as each Clinician and Counselor is familiar with the strengths and curriculum of the Head Coach and their peer instructors.
This year’s Clinician / Counselor List includes but is not limited to:
- Carolyn Wester – Wrestling Prep Head Coach
- Bill Mitchell – 2013 USA Wrestling Greco Coach of the Year
- Daniel Cormier – 2x Olympican, 2x NCAA AA, Undefeated UFC Fighter
- Jake Smith – 3X Super 32 AA, 2X Beast of East AA, 4X State Placer (VA & CA) – VA State Champ – West Virginia University
- Shawn Bunch – 2X NCAA All American – World Team Member – International Competitor – Bellator Fighter
- Alex Cisneros – 3X CA State Champ
- Jason Welch – 3X CA State Champ 4X CA State Finalist 3X NCAA All American Jr Hodge Trophy Winner – Graduate Northwestern University
- Ryan Flores – 2X NCAA AA & 2X CA State Champ
- Nikko Triggas – 14 HS National Championship – OTC Resident – Pan Am Games Gold Medalist (multiple) NCAA AA – CA State Champ
- Devin Reynolds – 2X OR State Champ – 3rd 2014 US Open Juniors
- Eleazar Deluca – 3X OR State Champ
- Christian Pagdilao – CA State Champ – Flo National Champ
- PJ Klee – CA Finalist – 4X Walsh Jesuit Ironman AA
- Adrian Camposano – CA State Champ – 3X CA Placer
- Peter Santos – CA State Champ – Freak Show Champ – Walsh Jesuit Ironman AA
FINANCIAL AID – Wrestling Prep offers extensive Financial Support for Wrestlers who desire Academic and Wrestling Training. Please Contact Carolyn 650 245-3533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|2013 WRESTLING PREP BANQUET VIDEO|
It is Time for Wrestling Prep’s Annual Banquet!
It is a terrific event and everyone is invited and encouraged to come!
There is no charge and all are Welcome!!
ALL SENIORS PLEASE COMPLETE THE HOMEMADE CAKE SURVEY & INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN YOUR RESPONSE
To Help with Food & Other Related Items Please contact
Virginia Reed Sheetz @ email@example.com
or 650 391-8602 or click on BANQUET ITEMS for List!
This event is BYOB (adults only)